Saturday 17 November 2018

A Handful Of Ideas


Unusual post from me today..

Over the years I have amassed a large collection of what I refer to as 'little bits of wisdom and inspiration', from a wide range of sources. I'm not really going to write anything here, I'm just going to let these choice quotes / memes / affirmations or whatever you want to call them do the talking..


On Awakening..



On The Mind..



On Kindness / Unkindness..



On Loved Ones..



On Wisdom..



On Thinking..



On Sanity / Insanity..



On Culture..



On Success..



On Fear..



On Truth..



And finally, one of my absolute favourites - if not for it's plain simplicity, then for it's pure universal truth..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is welcomed and appreciated, more than you know! If you feel like it, let me know your thoughts. Its good to talk, and even better to receive feedback as a writer. Peace out.